Posted: March 26th, 2021
Read the assigned readings from the textbooks:
“The Epistles Of Paul” – Lutheran Bible Commentary (LBC) pages 411-413 (Attached here and others sent via email)
“Galatians” – LBC pages 499-515 (Some Attached here and others sent via email)
These questions come straight from the readings so be sure to base your answers on the reading but put them into your own words.
1. Describe Paul’s background history, origins, and upbringing.
2. Explain how Paul went from being a Christian persecutor to Christian preacher and author.
3. Describe the importance of his letters to the development of Christianity and how his writings made their way into the Christian church.
4. Who were the Judaizers and why was he so concerned about them in his letter to the Galatians?
5. Explain the “three-pronged” attack that the Judaizers used against him.
6. What specific doctrines are outlined in the book of Galatians?
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.